Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2012

No.. I don't think the world is going to "end" in two more years and I'm not going to scare people into my beliefs. haha I just watched that movie the other night. Not only was it an amazing movie with all the special effects and death defying situations, but I couldn't help but notice the subtle messages in it. The president , the crazy man on the mountain, the dad, the kids, the doctor, they all had their own stories that impacted the whole movie. I can honestly say this movie touched my heart. And not because of all the death and destruction. It was the self sacrificing that was shown through the whole movie and the ones who were not willing to put others before themselves regretted their actions. The main idea of this movie, I feel, was to enforce the fact that we need to begin to put others before ourselves. The world does not revolve around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment