Wednesday, March 3, 2010

hump day.

So I overslept and missed my first class today. A typical start to my midweek. I pull into the campus parking lot and see the Red Bull Mini Cooper. Automatically I think I am getting some free energy for the day. I see them loading up their Red Bull can shaped backpacks and all that jazz. I park my car a few rows down and begin to walk toward campus. The Red Bull girls are nowhere to be found! I am filled with disappointment and bewilderment. I figured they must literally have wings from Red Bull because nothing else could explain their quick disappearing act. I trudge through the nasty snow that is stuck to this Ohio soil permanently and enter the closest building to escape the winter cold. All the buildings on campus are connected upstairs so I start heading toward my chemistry lecture, that I am already twenty minutes late for. Guess whom I run into two building later? THE RED BULL GIRLS. I have no idea how they got over there that quickly and immediately began looking for bumps in the backs of their shirts to find the wings they must be hiding. They stop and figure out their game plan as I keep walking. I reach the door to enter the building my lecture is in and turn as I open it. What do I see? THE RED BULL GIRLS PASSING OUT FREE RED BULL SHOTS! I am now thirty minutes late for my class. Jealous and disappointed that I first spotted these wonderful visitors to our campus and received no reward for doing so, I stomp down the stairs to my lecture. All during lecture, I am craving an energy drink. I do not drink energy drinks. After lecture, my friend and I head to the library with my good friend. I buy a nos energy drink. It tastes a thousand times better than a red bull. Win! Sarah - 1 Red Bull- 3.4

No comments:

Post a Comment