Friday, March 12, 2010

what would you do?

Last night will for sure be one to remember. Which is ironic because, not as if I actually believe in this stuff, my horoscope yesterday said, "There are a few moments of this day that in future you will look back on with fondness." HOW STINKING TRUE! Nothing spectacular happened during the day. Just my regular thursday routine of going to the gym, then class, then home. I already knew the night was going to be amazing. One of my best friends is home from spring break and we went to a club in Cleveland called Barroom. Now, I typically go there on thursdays when I can but last night we were on the DJ's list. Can we say VIP? haha It was a Jersey Shore party too. INSANE! People everywhere looking like guido's and guidette's, free spray tans, and a packed dance floor. It was a blast. On the way home we decided to take a different route to stop at a local drugstore and get some water. Correction, ALOT of water! All of a sudden I saw a little dog running around the side of the road. I yell for my friend to turn around. There was a little rat terrier and a palmeranian running the streets. The terrier came right to us but the palmeranian ran away, fast. There were no tags on the cute little dog and he was shivering and starving. I took him in. Now the problem is, I still live at home with my parents. My dad about flipped when he woke up to find a new dog in our basement. But what was I supposed to do? Leave him outside to possibly get hit by a car and die?

No comments:

Post a Comment